Tripp Lite 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 Is Having A Massive 52% Off Sale Tripp Lite6.219Technology > Networking and Cables
Tripp Lite 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 – Tripp Lite introduces it’s new Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) “Aqua” cables, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. These new technology, 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN’s, SAN’s, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for Life.
- Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications…OM3 Rated
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jack