SonicWall TZ570W Network Security/Firewall Appliance birthday gifts for her SonicWALL83Technology > Networking and Cables
SonicWall TZ570W Network Security/Firewall Appliance – The SonicWall TZ570 series, available in three models (TZ570, TZ570W, TZ570P) is the first desktop-formfactor next-generation firewall (NGFW) with 5 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
Designed for mid-sized organizations and distributed enterprise with SDBranch locations, the TZ570 series delivers industry-validated security effectiveness with best-in-class priceperformance. TZ570 NGFWs address the growing trends in web encryption, connected devices and high-speed mobility by delivering a solution that meets the need for automated, realtime breach detection and prevention.
The TZ570 is highly scalable, with high port density of 10 ports. It features both in-built and an expandable storage of up to 256GB, that enables various features including logging, reporting, caching, firmware backup and more. An optional second power supply provides added redundancy in case of failure.
Deployment of TZ570 is further simplified by Zero-Touch Deployment, with the ability to simultaneously roll out these devices across multiple locations with minimal IT support. Built on next-gen hardware, it integrates firewalling, switching and wireless capabilities, plus provides single-pane-of-glass management for SonicWall Switches and SonicWave Access Points. It allows tight integration with Capture Client for seamless endpoint security.
SonicOS and Security Services
The SonicOS architecture is at the core of TZ NGFWs. TZ570 is powered by the feature rich SonicOS 7.0 operating system with new modern looking UX/UI, advanced security, networking and management capabilities. TZ570 features integrated SD-WAN, TLS 1.3 support, realtime visualization, high-speed virtual private networking (VPN) and other robust security features.
Unknown threats are sent to SonicWall’s cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology. As one of Capture ATP’s engine, RTDMI detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory.
By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology, in addition to security services such as ReassemblyFree Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI), Anti-virus and Anti-spyware Protection, intrusion prevention system, Application Intelligence and Control, Content Filtering Services, DPI-SSL, TZ series firewalls stop malware, ransomware and other advanced threats at the gateway. For more information, refer the SonicOS and Security Services Datasheet.
- 5 GbE interfaces in a desktop form factor
- Proven firewall appliance with Intrusion Prevention firewall protection support provides secure data transfer on your network
- SD-Branch ready
- Achieve high level data security by using 3DES Encryption algorithm that encrypts the data three times using 64-bit keys
- Secure SD-WAN capability
- Form a secured network by attaching multiple devices together or expand the amount of devices connected to your existing network by using 8 ports Firewall
- SonicExpress App onboarding
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Single-pane-of-glass-management through cloud or firewall
- The secure wireless connectivity allows your employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- SonicWall Switch, SonicWave Access Point and Capture Client integration
- Built-in and expandable storage
- Redundant power
- High port density