Score Up To 69% Off Clearance Styles Blue Yeti Wired Condenser Microphone Blue74Technology > Office Machines and Electronics
Blue Yeti Wired Condenser Microphone – YETI FOR ANY APPLICATION
From professional podcasting to music recording, Twitch Streaming, and even YouTube videos, Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights.
Blue Microphones’ proprietary tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from:
TOTAL RECORDING CONTROL WITH YETI
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain-putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source-like the deafening sound of an avalanche-simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
Yeti computer microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delays-that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN MAKES RECORDING EASY
Yeti doesn’t mind getting pushed around-it lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality. Once you’ve achieved the desired angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place. Yeti is a side-address condenser microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand or Radius II shockmount.
Simply plug Yeti into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you’re ready to record-rain, shine or snow. Yeti offers driver-free operation, while the Yeti Pro requires easy-to-install drivers, available from Blue.
Yeti is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM.
The Yeti USB Microphone is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
START RECORDING QUICKLY
Who needs a learning curve? Yeti was designed with a convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind. Set up in seconds with the included desktop microphone stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. And record in comfort with Yeti’s side-address operation-just speak, sing or play into the Yeti on the same side as the Blue logo to capture pro sound.
Accessorize Your Studio
Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with Compass broadcast boom arm, Radius III shockmount and Yeti, the world’s #1 USB microphone. With professional features, studio sound quality and sophisticated on-camera looks, you have everything you need for professional podcasting, game streaming and voice over work.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- USB ensures a reliable wired connection
- Tri-capsule array-three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Capable to throw a crisp and clear audibility with 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- Multiple pattern selection-cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
- Cardioid pattern captures sound from the front and avoid unwanted signals from other sides to ensure noise-free recording
- Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output
- Fits into the stand. You can mount, unmount or remount it according to what situation demands.
- Unique positionable design
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
- Plug ‘n play-Mac and PC compatible