Official StarTech.com 3 Port USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Hub with Ethernet Adapter – 10Gbps USB Type C to 2x USB-A 1x USB-C – Powered Hub w/ Fast Charging StarTech.com23.13Technology > Networking and Cables
StarTech.com 3 Port USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Hub with Ethernet Adapter – 10Gbps USB Type C to 2x USB-A 1x USB-C – Powered Hub w/ Fast Charging – Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop with this new generation USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 hub offering 10Gbps supporting greater bus bandwidth to connected devices and faster data transfer speeds. This self-powered 3-Port USB-C hub plugs into the USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device, adding one LAN port, one USB-C port, and two USB-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices. Gigabit Network Access
For faster and more consistent network connections, the USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub’s integrated Gigabit Ethernet port provides wired network access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The GbE port also supports Wake-on-LAN (WoL), so you can remotely wake your computer over your network. Easy Setup and Installation
This compact, lightweight USB-Type-C hub is a convenient and compact addition to your laptop setup. The hub is self-powered and includes a universal power adapter to provide better support of USB devices, such as external storage, that may draw more power.
The USB-C host cable is detached and with an extended length of 3.3′ (1 m), it provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
For added flexibility and security, the mini hub features mounting holes to work with StarTech.com dock mounts such as SSPMSVESA or SSPMSUDWM. Connect USB-C and USB-A Peripherals
With ports for both USB-C and USB-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. It features one always-on USB-A fast charge port which supports two modes of operation:
Data transfer and charging when the laptop is connected and on
Dedicated or hostless charging which provides a higher charging current, when the host is off, on standby, or disconnected
You can onnect video capture devices, portable flash drives, and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This 3 port USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections you need while you work or travel. The IT Pro’s Choice Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
HB31C2A1CGS is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB HUB WITH ETHERNET: 2x USB-A and 1x USB-C ports support USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps transfer speeds with USB-A supporting BC 1.2 for fast device charging; Built-in GbE port LAN connectivity
- USB/Ethernet Combo Hub plug-in with USB 3.1 Type C host interface
- HARD WIRED LAN: Desktop USB C Hub with built-in Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45), Wake-on-LAN, V-LAN tagging and 9K jumbo frames for secure Ethernet connectivity, ideal for laptops/tablets without LAN ports
- Connect USB-enabled devices via 3 USB ports
- Provides 3 USB ports for responsive and expanded device connections
- CHARGE and SYNC: 24W power supply adapter enables the USB-A port to provide 1.5A of power to data synced devices; The powered USB hub even charges devices when a host PC isn’t connected w/ 2.4A of power
- COMPATIBILITY: Supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS and Android w/ automatic driver installation in most versions, this USB hub adds ports to any USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptop, Ultrabook or smartphone
- EASY and SECURE INSTALLATION: 3.3ft/1m USB Type-C cable included; Small, compact footprint; Securely mountable to a desk, wall or monitor with StarTech.com mounts (SSPMSUDWM/SSPMSVESA) sold separately