Official Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 Wi-Fi 6 IEEE 802.11ax Ethernet Wireless Router Asus ROG71Technology > Networking and Cables
Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 Wi-Fi 6 IEEE 802.11ax Ethernet Wireless Router – 6GHz WiFi 6E:
Tomorrow’s Wireless, Today!
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
WiFi 6E gives you up to 7 extra high-speed 160MHz channels, for multi-gigabit speeds with stable and consistent connections. It dramatically increases network capacity while reducing bandwidth congestion, delivering higher performance for every WiFi 6E device.
Space-Age Networking for Space-Age Devices
To achieve its magic, WiFi 6E takes advantage of the newly-available unlicensed radio spectrum in the 6GHz band, a band that will be dedicated purely to WiFi 6E-capable devices. This means that older devices won’t interfere with WiFi 6E performance at all.
As the new 6GHz band is exclusively reserved for WiFi 6E devices, there’s no need for Dynamic Frequency Selection, which prevents interference with things like air traffic control radar. This means that devices can connect quicker without the delays imposed by DFS.
Technology Behind WiFi 6 Standard
WiFi 6E means WiFi 6 extended to the 6GHz band. It works with the same standard as WiFi 6 but with an extended spectrum.
Built for Multi-Device Environments
WiFi 6 uses OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology to provide up to 4X more network capacity that WiFi 5, with higher efficiency in multi-device environments. OFDMA allows signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive WiFi experience.
Improved Device Battery Life
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows GT-AXE11000 to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there’s no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life.
Power Through Technology
Built for Perfect Networking
6GHz Power Amplifier and 1.8GHz Quad-core CPU
GT-AXE11000’s new 6GHz power amplifier boosts both signal strength and quality. The 1.8GHz 64-bit Quad-core CPU with 1GB RAM allows parallel processing for increased speed when handling data from multiple devices, so it can easily handle even the busiest WiFi 6E network.
Optimized Antenna Design
To reduce power loss and maximize coverage, ROG engineers minimized the distance between the motherboard connectors and the antennas. A new antenna design optimizes the signal strength in every direction, and each of the eight antennas is well isolated from its neighbors, in particular the four 6GHz antennas.
Looks Cool, Runs Cool
Heat can kill performance, so GT-AXE11000 is designed for efficient heat dissipation, with specially designed case vents on the top, bottom and sides. The top and side vents align perfectly with the internal heatsink, and these work with the large vent at the bottom to create efficient vertical convection for significantly increased cooling airflow.
ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 provides you more option in connecting to your network. Depending on the ISP or different type of modem you’re using, you can choose between 2.5G WAN/LAN port or two 1Gbps to achieve the fastest WiFi experience possible.
Triple-level Game Acceleration
GT-AXE11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers ping rates and reduces game latency for an amazing gaming experience.
ROG Devices Prioritization
Game Packet Prioritization – Game Boost
Shortest Path to The Game Server
- Next-gen WiFi standard – World’s first WiFi 6E tri-band router boosts speeds up to 11000Mbps.
- With the wireless router, you can enjoy wireless internet throughout your home or office
- New 6GHz frequency band – Wider channels and higher capacity delivers higher performance, lower latency, and less interference.
- Uses ISM Band to connect your computers, wireless printers, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices for a smooth network experience
- 2.5G WAN/LAN Port – All network traffic through 2.5G port is given top priority, and 2.5G port unlocks the full potential of WiFi 6.
- Access USB-compatible peripherals accross the wireless network via built-in USB port
- Performance through engineering – Quad-core CPU, advanced cooling system and optimized antenna design for next-level computational capabilities.
- Triple-level game acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way, from device to game server.
- Desktop installation – Ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet