New Nuance PowerMic III Wired Microphone Nuance73Technology > Office Machines and Electronics
Nuance PowerMic III Wired Microphone – With PowerMic III, EHR workflows work for clinicians
Clinicians can use PowerMic at their workstation, or other supported handheld or headset microphones with Dragon Medical solutions to dictate the patient story directly into the EHR.
Ideal for dedicated Dragon Medical dictation workstations, PowerMic III combines a robust, ergonomic USB microphone with full-function, PC-mouse capabilities to avoid constant switching from microphone to mouse to keyboard.
High-quality physician dictation microphone
Nuance PowerMic III is specially designed to enhance clinician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
Improves physician satisfaction
Dictate, navigate, review, and edit speech recognition generated documentation with ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
Makes it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate through standard reports and use “voice fill-in” capabilities to insert recognized text into templates.
Improve patient care
Enables clinicians to complete dictation in less time and focus more attention on patient care.
Easy to deploy across any IT environment
Combines a robust, ergonomic USB microphone with full-function, PC-mouse capabilities to avoid constant toggling between microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
Ergonomic, thumb control operation
Simplified design makes it easier for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
Plug and play installation
USB connectivity with plug-in installation.
Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments.
Intuitive design for ease of use
Laser track pad, mouse functionality, and tab features speed navigation while a flush angled microphone offers optimal recording and user comfort.
Speech recognition accessories
Complementary solutions that allow you to be even more productive and focus more attention on patient care
- USB connectivity for easy plugand- play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs
- Wired connection ensures a worry-free signal quality while speaking
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments
- With 20 Hz – 16 kHz frequency range, listen to deep lows and euphoric highs
- Perfect companion to PowerMic Mobile, which turns smartphones into secure wireless microphones
- Uni-directional polar pattern
- Support individual clinician preferences and workflows by offering a mix of PowerMic III and PowerMic Mobile
- Lightweight and easy to carry. Provides the opulence of having the mic close to the face while speaking.