35% Off With SonicWall TZ670 Network Security/Firewall Appliance SonicWALL71Technology > Networking and Cables
SonicWall TZ670 Network Security/Firewall Appliance – The SonicWall TZ670 is the first desktop-form-factor next-generation firewall (NGFW) with 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
Designed for mid-sized organizations and distributed enterprise with SD-Branch locations, the TZ670 delivers industry-validated security effectiveness with best-in-class priceperformance. TZ670 NGFWs address the growing trends in web encryption, connected devices and high-speed mobility by delivering a solution that meets the need for automated, realtime breach detection and prevention.
The TZ670 is highly scalable, with high port density of 10 ports. It features both in-built and an expandable storage of up to 256GB, that enables various features including logging, reporting, caching, firmware backup and more. An optional second power supply provides added redundancy in case of failure.
Deployment of TZ670 is further simplified by Zero-Touch Deployment, with the ability to simultaneously roll out these devices across multiple locations with minimal IT support. Built on next-gen hardware, it integrates firewalling and switching capabilities, plus provides singlepane-of-glass management for SonicWall Switches and SonicWave Access Points. It allows tight integration with Capture Client for seamless endpoint security.
SonicOS and Security Services
The SonicOS architecture is at the core of TZ NGFWs. TZ670 is powered by the feature rich SonicOS 7.0 operating system with new modern looking UX/UI, advanced security, networking and management capabilities. TZ670 features integrated SD-WAN, TLS 1.3 support, realtime visualization, high-speed virtual private networking (VPN) and other robust security features.
Unknown threats are sent to SonicWall’s cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is our patentpending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology. As one of Capture ATP’s engine, RTDMI detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory.
By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology, in addition to security services such as ReassemblyFree Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI), Anti-virus and Anti-spyware Protection, intrusion prevention system, Application Intelligence and Control, Content Filtering Services, DPI-SSL, TZ series firewalls stop malware, ransomware and other advanced threats at the gateway. For more information, refer the SonicOS and Security Services Datasheet.
- 10 GbE interfaces in a desktop form factor
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports Intrusion Prevention firewall protection
- SD-Branch ready
- Secure your applications and files with the MD5 algorithm that is based on cryptographic hash function producing a 128-bit (16-byte) hash value
- Secure SD-WAN capability
- Form a secured network by attaching multiple devices together or expand the amount of devices connected to your existing network by using 8 ports Firewall
- SonicExpress App onboarding
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Single-pane-of-glass-management through cloud or firewall
- SonicWall Switch, SonicWave Access Point and Capture Client integration
- Can be placed on Desktop surface for standalone installation
- Built-in and expandable storage
- Redundant power
- High port density